No doubt, Hanukkah is incomplete without Hanukkah quotes, greetings, and wishes. That’s why we are here with the best, and unique happy Hanukkah quotes with happy Hanukkah Pictures. Scroll down our article on happy Hanukkah quotes and sayings 2023 and choose what you like.
Hanukkah or Chanukkah is a Jewish festival celebrated in November and December every year. This year 2023, Hanukkah is falling from November 28 to December 6. It is celebrated for remembering the recovery of Jerusalem. Hanukkah is also known as the Festival of Lights, Feast of Dedication, and Feast of Maccabees.
As Hanukkah 2023 has rung the bells of our doors, why not welcome it with love and passion? So to welcome Hanukkah 2023, we are here with some fantastic and heartwarming quotes and sayings that you will love. So feel free to share these Hanukkah quotes, wishes, and messages with your Jewish community and celebrate the festival with utmost zeal.
Table of Contents
Happy Hanukkah Quotes 2023
People often ask what is the best greeting for Hanukkah. Well, for that, Hanukkah greetings can range from simple words to many lines. For instance, you can say “Happy Hanukkah,” “Happy Channukah,” and “Have a blessed Hanukkah this year.” Or, you can choose any of the Hanukkah quotes that we are going to share next.
Hanukkah quotes always have a central place in the Hanukkah celebration as any event is incomplete without wishing good luck and love to your loved ones. Our collection of Hanukkah quotes will introduce you to a whole lot of Hanukkah quotes with images. Share and care!
- Hanukkah is an event for celebrating triumph and prosperity. So let us celebrate this auspicious occasion with love and happiness.
- Those eight nights of the year are here when we all will be together to eat, pray, and enjoy.
- Wishing you a Hanukkah filled with enjoyment and love.
- I hope that this Hanukkah brings lots of prosperity and goodness to your life.
- May the candles of love always keep burning in your home, and may you and your family be together as one.
- May the brightness of Chanukkah lights always keep enlighting your life.
- Sending Hanukkah wishes of love, health, and wealth to you and your family
- On this Hanukkah, spread the rays of hope and words of love in the world.
- May this Hanukkah be as wonderful as you are.
- The eight miraculous nights of Hanukkah are finally here; let’s set our candles and tables to welcome it.
- The proper response to darkness is not to curse it but to light a candle.
- Hanukkah is incomplete without food, fun, and family; Wishing you all of these this Hanukkah.
Happy Hanukkah Sayings 2023
Let us celebrate the Festival of Lights with the best happy Hanukkah sayings and greetings. Our quotes, sayings, greetings, and images are free to copy and download.
- Hanukkah is such a grand event; we gather to spread light, happiness, and joy among everyone.
- Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness–Anne Frank.
- No matter how hard we deny them, we always believe in miracles. And Hanukkah always makes us lit our candles and wish for miracles.
- When I was a kid, my duty at Hanukkah was to light the candles at the menorah. Now I am an adult, and I still like to perform my task.
- Hanukkah is the warmth of love, joy of friends, and love of family.
- Hanukkah isn’t restricted to the Jews; it is everyone who wants to have fun and food.
- It’s Hanukkah; let’s dance in the soothing light of candles.
- What did you say? Hanukkah? Oh, it is so much fun and enjoyment.
- I always wait for Hanukkah because it brings a lot of food, fun, and melody with itself.
- No matter how bad I might be at singing, I will always sing at Hanukkah.
- Hanukkah is the season when people of all faiths and religions join together to fight the darkness.
Hanukkah One-liners Quotes 2023
If you are startled by the thoughts of how to wish happy Hanukkah, we are here to solve this puzzle with you.
You can say “Hanukkah Sameach!” and “Chag Urim Sameach!” (Happy Festival of Lights) to wish happy Hanukkah to anyone.
We have happy Hanukkah one-liner wishes, greetings, and messages that will help you save time and wish everyone happy Hanukkah.
- Happy Hanukkah to you and your family.
- Happy festival of lights.
- Let’s celebrate the eight nights of food, love, and gratitude.
- Happy Chanukah.
- Eight nights of celebrating thousands of years ago success.
- Celebrate a cheerful and joyful Hanukkah.
- Gather food, family, and friends to celebrate Hanukkah.
- Have an amazing Hanukkah this year.
- May the candles of hope never end in your menorah of life.
- Hanukkah Sameach!
- Hanukkah? Let’s get ready to dance and eat.
- Light the candles, decorate the menorah, and welcome the Hanukkah.
Hanukkah Quotes by Famous Personalities 2023
“This is the season when people of all faiths and cultures are pushing back against the planetary darkness. We string bulbs, ignite bonfires, and light candles. And we sing.” —Anita Diamant
“We light candles in testament that faith makes miracles possible.” —Nachum Braverman
“And just like that, like a simple neighborhood event, a miracle is taking place.” —Mary Oliver
“A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.” —James Keller
“At this time of year, when the sun is most hidden, the holiday of Hanukkah celebrates the rays of hope and light. Often, it is through simple and unrecognized miracles that we are able to feel the warmth of hope and light.” —Rafael Goldstein
“When we share something material, we are left with less of what we started. But currencies of spirit, elements such as light, love and knowledge, defy these physical conditions—they increase as they are shared and become eternal. On Chanukah when we use one flame to light another, the glow is not halved – the light is multiplied.” —Micaela Ezra
“The proper response, as Hanukkah teaches, is not to curse the darkness but to light a candle.” —Irving Greenberg
“There always were two ways to live in a world that is often dark and full of tears. We can curse the darkness or we can light a light, and as the Chassidim say, a little light drives out much darkness. May we all help light up the world.” —Rabbi Jonathan Sacks z”l
“Just as Hanukkah candles are lighted one by one from a single flame, so the tale of the miracle is passed from one man to another, from one house to another, and to the whole House of Israel throughout the generations.” —Judah Leon Magnes
“But I also say this: that light is an invitation to happiness, and that happiness, when it’s done right, is a kind of holiness, palpable and redemptive.” —Mary Oliver
“To me, every hour of the light and dark is a miracle, every cubic inch of space is a miracle.” —Walt Whitman
“And as you lean into
Light, be gentle with the word ‘darkness.’
For more than it merely means wrong or bad,
it is also the color of a full, starless night sky,
and actual bodies of human beings
who have been overlooked too many times.
—Morgan Harper Nichols
“The lights of the Hanukkah menorah that we kindle in our homes are a reminder both of the Menorah in the Temple in Jerusalem and the light that shines brightly within each one of us. For as it says in Proverbs 20:27: The candle of G-d is the soul of man.” —Libi Astaire
“Blessed is the match consumed in kindling flame. Blessed is the flame that burns in the secret fastness of the heart.” —Hannah Senesh
“The spirit of Hanukkah, the Festival of Lights, is shared by all people who love freedom.” —Norma Simon
“A little bit of light dispels a lot of darkness.” —Rabbi Schneur Zalman of Liadi
“Still ours the dance, the feast, the glorious psalm; the mystic lights of emblem, and the word.” —Emma Lazarus
We hope that you liked our collection of Hanukkah quotes, sayings, and greetings with images. LoveQuotesWishes wishes you a Hanukkah filled with fun.