A new year brings joy to everyone. It is the end of a previous journey and the start of a new one. Whether you celebrate the new year with drinks and cookies or fireworks and party poppers, there are always some wishes in your heart regarding the coming year. Here, you can get the inspirational new year quotes 2023, new year motivational quotes & best the new year 2023 quotes for everyone.
Wishes of positivity, joy, and faith are something everyone hopes for in a new year. Ring the bell of this new year by wishing your loved ones and telling them that you are thinking of them this new year too.
Send the following short happy new year 2023 images with quotes, and messages to your loved ones and show your love for them.
- Happy New Year Quotes 2023
- Happy New Year 2023 Quotes for Friends
- Inspirational Happy New Year 2023 Quotes
- Happy New Year Quotes Famous Writer
Happy New Year Quotes 2023
- Open up the bottles for what is gone, cheer for what is coming, and celebrate for what is unexpected.
- Wishing you a year of health, wealth, and joy.
- Wishing you 365 new days of good luck and lucky charms. New Year 2023!
- In the event of this new year, I wish that new doors of opportunities open to you.
- I wish a happy new year 2023 to you with the hope that this year finds you in the best of health and spirits.
- May this new year make you smarter, kinder, and happier. New Year 2023!
- Start this year with the ambition of making every moment of this year worth cherishing. Wish you an advance Happy New Year 2023!
- This year, may you find yourself surrounded by positivity and good vibes only.
- Wishing you a year full of hope, courage, and happiness. New Year 2023!
- I wish that you utilize every chance to become a better you this year. I wish that you get surrounded by people that lift you and encourage you.
Also Read: Good-Bye 2022 Hello 2023 Quotes
- Never decide on anything or start to do anything while emotion is agitating like a roaring sea. Again, during that time even our conscience is rendered unreliable. – Watchman Nee
- You shall eat old store long kept, and you shall clear out the old to make way for the new.
- Time heals griefs and quarrels, for we change and are no longer the same persons. Neither the offender nor the offended are any more themselves.
- It’s time to begin righting the story of your life.
- Our quitting point is God’s beginning point.
- Wherever you are, be all there. Live to the hilt of every situation you believe to be the will of God.
- So never lose an opportunity of urging a practical beginning, however small, for it is wonderful how often in such matters the mustard seed germinates and roots itself.
- Faith…involves trusting in the future promises of God and waiting for their fulfillment.
- A revival is nothing else than a new beginning of obedience to God.
- What we do today is more important than what we plan to do in the future.
- Being in Christ, it is safe to forget the past; it is possible to be sure of the future; it is possible to be diligent in the present.
Happy New Year 2023 Quotes for Friends
- Wishing you four new seasons of happiness and joy. Happy New Year 2023!
- This year, try to be a little kinder, a little more loving, and a little more caring.
- I wish that this year all the winds help you achieve your goals successfully. May the storms of sadness stay away from you. Wishing you a new year full of delights.
- May you gather sweet memories this year that you can cherish for a lifetime. May you get loving people that make you happy and get what you desire. Happy New Year 2023!
- Let go of the bad memories from the previous year and add more to the good ones this year. Wishing a year of pleasant memories ahead. Wish you advance New Year 2023!
- I wish that this year paints your life with the colors of joy and happiness. Wishing you a colorful and happy new year 2023.
Also Checkout: Happy New Year Messages 2023
Inspirational Happy New Year 2023 Quotes
Inspirational quotes have a great part in the celebration of a new year. Boosting the courage of your loved ones is crucial as it brings the hope of goodness. Share these inspirational and short new year messages with your loved ones and help them start their new year with hope and courage.
- Let go of what has passed, get ready for what is coming.
- Think of this new year as a new blank book. You have 365 new chances to paint this new book with colors of happiness and joy. Make sure you don’t miss any chance.
- This is the time when you should say goodbye to your past and make yourself ready for the future.
- Make this new year distinct from all the other new years of your life by hoping for the best from luck and preparing for the worst from the world.
- This year, try to be a new you. Make new habits, try new places, and make new commitments to yourself.
- In this new year, get up, dress up, and live because life is too short to miss any moment.
- This new year can be the beginning of everything you have desired for. Now, it is up to you how you start this beginning. I wish you a beautiful start to this new year.
- Celebrate the ending for it is the start of a new beginning.
- Belief makes things halfway done. Start this year with the charm of hope and faith that good things are coming to you.
- This new year, brace every opportunity that comes at your door. Go the extra mile and make yourself extraordinary.
Also Checkout: Happy New Year Wishes 2023
2023 Happy New Year Quotes Famous Writer
- “The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul…” —Gilbert K. Chesterton
- “Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.” ―Benjamin Franklin
- “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go. They merely determine where you start.” —Nido Qubein
- “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” ― Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.” —Hal Borland
- “What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” —Vern McLellan
- “May the New Year bring you the courage to break your resolutions early! My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue so that I triumph even when I fall!” ― Aleister Crowley
- “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re doing something.” —Neil Gaiman
- “I would say a happy new year but it’s not happy; it’s exactly the same as last year except colder. ” ― Robert Clark
- “Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the snow: The year is going, let him go; Ring out the false, ring in the true.” —Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “Each age has deemed the new-born year The fittest time for festal cheer.” ― Sir Walter Scott
- “Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to.” —Bill Vaughan
- “In the New Year, never forget to thank your past years because they enabled you to reach today! Without the stairs of the past, you cannot arrive at the future!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “On New Year’s Eve the whole world celebrates the fact that a date changes. Let us celebrate the dates on which we change the world.” ―Akilnathan Logeswaran
- “Any new beginning is forged from the shards of the past, not from the abandonment of the past.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Each day is a new beginning, the chance to do with it what should be done and not be seen as simply another day to put in the time.” –Catherine Pulsifer
- “Have told so many friends “Don’t worry, New Year will be better!”. I love misguiding people.” ― Nitya Prakash
- “Every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all of our lives.”—Steven Spielberg
- It’s a swirl, The life, the time, The lifetime. From January jitters To December dreams From January jeopardies To December disasters. Or all permutations of them, And we in between. Breathing, And standing still, Living in the moment, Because there’s nowhere to go Gasping, And biting nails, Watching a spectacle, Or a mystery Unfold, Like a TV show. And the flux is We don’t know, We don’t know, How far we have come And then, We think we know How far, We have to go. -Shalaka Kulkarni
- Hope you all had an awesome New Year celebration, Now let’s get back to work on our DREAMS & make 2023 a memorable year for a lifetime. Let’s do it this year. Good luck. -Dharmendra Katiyar
- Wish you & your loved ones a Merry CHRISTMAS & an Advance HAPPY NEW YEAR! May this festive season, you get SHOWERED with more LOVE, HAPPINESS & SUCCESS as a gift wrap from the secret SANTA.
- I doubt, if you still want to come, into my dark home. Even if hundred times, I say, “Welcome, welcome, welcome”
- “Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier…” ― Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “Celebrate endings—for they precede new beginnings.” —Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language And next year’s words await another voice.” ― T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” ― Brad Paisley
- ”Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.” (Little Gidding)”―T.S. Eliot
- “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.” —J.P. Morgan
- “New year—a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story. Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.” —Alex Morritt
- “May Light always surround you; Hope kindle and rebound you. May your Hurts turn to Heal; Your Heart embraces Feeling. May Wounds become Wisdom; Every Kindness a Prism. May Laughter infects you; Your Passion resurrects you. May Goodness inspire your Deepest Desires. Through all that you Reach For, May your arms Never Tire.”―D. Simone
Also see: Christmas and New Year Quotes 2023