Funny Christmas Wishes Messages: Christmas is the season of happiness, fun, and enjoyment. So how can we set aside being funny? Our Merry Christmas funny wishes and messages for everyone will help you make your Christmas fun this year. Copy and share these funny Christmas messages with your dad, mom, siblings, girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, and husband.
It is no doubt that everything is uplifted by a little touch of humor and fun. The same is the case with Christmas. Merry Christmas is not just about decorations, food, and wearing new clothes; it is about spreading love and happiness. And what can be more precious than watching your loved one smile because of you? You will feel accomplished and contended by seeing your loved ones smile because of you or your jokes. But the question is that how do you funnily say Merry Christmas?
Funny Merry Christmas 2022 Wishes
We have the answer to this question. We have the best funny Merry Christmas quotes, wishes, messages, and sayings that you can say to your loved ones and make them smile. You can also write these messages on Christmas cards with Christmas gifts and make their Christmas special and fun-filled at the same time.
Hurray! The best fun-filled time of the year where we can do everything and enjoy in every possible way. We don’t know how your year has been, but we are here to make sure that your Christmas is spent well enjoyed and excitement-filled.
- “Let’s be naughty and save Santa the trip.”
- “Aren’t we forgetting the true meaning of this day – the birth of Santa?
- “You better watch out, You better not cry, Better not pout, I’m telling you why Santa Claus is coming to town.”
- “Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.”
- “Sending Christmas cards is a good way to let your friends and family know that you think they’re worth the price of a stamp.”
- “Santa is very jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live.”
- “Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and receipts for all major purchases.”
- “Even before Christmas has said Hello, it’s saying ‘Buy Buy’.”
- “Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.”
“What I like about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with the present.”
- “Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.”
- “Santa Claus has the right idea – visit people only once a year.”
- “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.” –
- “Santa Claus wears a Red Suit, he must be a communist. And a beard and long hair must be a pacifist. What’s in that pipe that he’s smoking?
- “From a commercial point of view, if Christmas did not exist, it would be necessary to invent it.”
Short and Funny Christmas Messages 2022
We are not a Santa Clause, but we have something for you. We have the funniest and short Merry Christmas wishes that will make everyone laugh in just a flash.
Dive deeper into our article and continue finding the wordy presents that we have for you in the form of short funny Christmas messages. And if our funny Christmas quotes make you laugh (indeed they will), make sure you don’t forget to share them with everyone you want to make laugh with yourselves.
- Remember to smile and enjoy your time. Because when Christmas is over, nobody will care whether you exist or not!
- I’ve finally found the true meaning of Xmas, it’s for those people who can’t spell Christmas!
- May you do not find your name on Santa’s naughty list this year; Have a blessed and wonderful Holiday season with your family and friends.
- I hope Santa doesn’t find all the faults you have been keeping under the blanket. Merry Christmas My Dear.
- Just wanted you to know that you have literally no chance of ending up on the good list of Santa this year. Merry Christmas to you!
- Some people have a great year in life and some years have bad people in them. Feeling sorry yet? Just kidding. May your Christmas be full of fun!
- Christmas is all about spending time with good people. So makes sure you spend the entire day with me tomorrow. Merry Christmas, sweetheart!
- May your Christmas be as fat, happy, and plentiful as Santa’s! Merry Christmas!
- Enjoy this Christmas till you find your name on Santa’s naughty list. May you have a great holiday!
- Christmas is mostly for children. But we adults can enjoy it too until the credit card bills arrive!
Funny Merry Christmas Quotes 2022
Cracking a funny Christmas joke or quote while everyone sitting around can be great fun. Imagine everyone sitting at the table for having the Christmas eve dinner and you crack the funniest Christmas joke that makes everyone burst into laughter: everyone would be amused. That’s why we are here with our top funny Christmas messages and quotes that will spread the essence of fun in the cold atmosphere of Christmas.
Don’t hesitate to share these quotes with everyone. We assure you that everyone will love you and these funny Christmas quotes. Continue spreading smiles across the faces and people you love the most.
- I get a little behind during Lent, but it comes out even at Christmas.– Frank Butler
- I haven’t taken my Christmas lights down. They look so nice on the pumpkin. – Winston Spear
- ”The worst gift is a fruitcake. There is only one fruitcake in the entire world, and people keep sending it to each other.” — Johnny Carson
- ”Christmas: It’s the only religious holiday that’s also a federal holiday. That way, Christians can go to their services, and everyone else can sit at home and reflect on the true meaning of the separation of church and state.” — Samantha Bee
- ”It’s always consoling to know that today’s Christmas gifts are tomorrow’s garage sales.”— Milton Berle
- “Christmas is a box of tree ornaments that have become part of the family.”— Charles M. Schulz
- ”We celebrate the birth of one who told us to give everything to the poor by giving each other motorized tie racks.” — Bill McKibben
“There’s something about a Christmas sweater that will always make me laugh.” — Kristen Wiig
- “I hate the radio this time of year because they play ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’re like every other song. And that’s just not enough.” -Bridger Winegar
- “There are 17 more shopping days until Christmas. So, guys, that means 16 more days till we start shopping, right?” – Conan O’Brien
- I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.” -Shirley Temple
- “That’s the true spirit of Christmas; people being helped by people other than me.” – Jerry Seinfeld
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together. -Garrison Keillor
- I love Christmas. I receive a lot of wonderful presents I can’t wait to exchange them. – Henny Youngman
- Although it is pleasant to think about poison at any season, there is something special about Christmas, and I found myself grinning. – Alan Bradley
- Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money. – Author Unknown
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. – Roy L. Smith
- “Nothing says holidays like a cheese log.” — Ellen Degeneres
- “The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington D.C. This wasn’t for any religious reasons. They couldn’t find three wise men and a virgin.” — Jay Leno
- Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and receipts for all major purchases.– Bridger Winegar
You May Also Like: