Looking for lovely Merry Christmas messages to write in Christmas cards for best friends? We got plenty of Merry Christmas blessings for friends and best friends that you can write on Christmas cards for your friends. Not sure how you have been writing Christmas cards before, but we assure you that by writing our Christmas wishes for friends on your Christmas cards, you will win the hearts of your friends.
We have compiled the best Christmas wishes, quotes, and sayings for friends that you can wish them in text messages, write on Christmas cards, and say “Merry Christmas friend!”. Enjoy the blessings of Merry Christmas by celebrating the event with friends and family.
Table of Contents
Merry Christmas 2023 Wishes For Friends
- Friendship is a precious bond; we never want to lose our friends. As Christmas arrives and rings the bells of blessings, happiness, and hope at our doorsteps, we become eager to rush to our friends and family.
- No matter how distant we have been throughout the year, we always go back and reunite with our family and friends at any event.
- Christmas is incomplete without friends. As we grow up and move on in our lives, we start missing our childhood and the time we spent with our friends. Nothing can beat the feel of careless playing with friends in the Christmas holidays.
- I consider you to be a part of my family member, mate. Therefore, I can’t imagine Merry Christmas without you. May your Christmas night be full of magic, and all of your wildest dreams come true. Merry Christmas my bestie!
- Today I’m going to consume all of the food that exists in my home fridge. Isn’t it what Christmas is all about? I think you should do the same. May this Christmas be a special one, buddy.
- Merry Christmas to my friend! I’m so glad to be able to spend another festival of Christmas with you in my life. It’s the most precious present for me. Thank you for being the best human being in the world. Love you, merry Christmas!
- Hi friend! Are you excited about today? If not, I will share my excitement only with you. May this Christmas be full of joy and laughter, and all of your loved ones feel as happy as they possibly can. Merry Christmas My good Friend!
- I’m so glad that I have an opportunity to spend this holiday with my best friend! I can’t wait to throw the best Christmas party ever. I hope your family is doing great. Merry Christmas, my Best Friend!
Now, when Christmas arrives, our hearts feel perplexed to see our friends. The best we can do on Merry Christmas is to warmly wish Merry Christmas to our friends. And for this, we have come up with the best Christmas quotes, wishes, and messages for friends. You can write these wishes as Christmas card messages for friends and send them to your friends across the globe.
Enjoy the relaxing Christmas holidays of 2023 with your friends.
Also See: Funny Christmas Wishes 2023
Merry Christmas Quotes for Best Friend
“We clap hands and welcome the Peace of Christmas. We beckon this good season to wait a while with us.”
“Christmas isn’t just a day. It’s a frame of mind.”
“May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path.”
“Christmas gives us an opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us.”
“Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room.”
“Christmas is the day that holds all time together.”
“Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago.”
“And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone.”
“Let us keep Christmas beautiful without a thought of greed.”
“The world has grown weary through the years, but at Christmas, it is young.”
“Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.”
“The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.”
“Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection.”
From Merry Christmas wishes for long-distance friends to Christmas quotes for best friends, we have everything you need to wish Merry Christmas to your friends.
There wouldn’t be a man on earth who wouldn’t remember his best friend on Merry Christmas. It is the loveliest time of the year when families reunite, friends get together again, and people share love and blessings. It is the time when everyone forgets their differences and shares gifts and wishes. Talking about the best people at Christmas with whom everyone likes to celebrate their Christmas, who can forget a best friend?
Also See: Merry Christmas Wishes for My Love 2023
Funny Christmas Wishes For Friends
- “Santa is very jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live.” – Dennis Miller
- “Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and receipts for all major purchases.” – Bridger Winegar
- “Even before Christmas has said Hello, it’s saying ‘Buy Buy’.” – Robert Paul
- “Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.” – Larry Wilde
- “Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.” – Phyllis Diller
- “Sending Christmas cards is a good way to let your friends and family know that you think they’re worth the price of a stamp.” – Melanie White
- “What I like about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with the present.” – Don Marquis
- “Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.” – Richelle Goodrich
- “Santa Claus has the right idea – visit people only once a year.” – Victor Borge
- “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.” – Andy Rooney
- “Santa Claus wears a Red Suit, he must be a communist. And a beard and long hair must be a pacifist. What’s in that pipe that he’s smoking? – Arlo Guthrie
- “From a commercial point of view, if Christmas did not exist, it would be necessary to invent it.” – Katharine Whitehorn
- “Be careful with drinking this Christmas. I got so drunk last night I found myself dancing in a cheesy bar… or, as you like to call it, delicatessen.” – Sean Hughes
- “Let’s be naughty and save Santa the trip.” – Gary Allan
- “Aren’t we forgetting the true meaning of this day – the birth of Santa? – Matt Groening
- “You better watch out, You better not cry, Better not pout, I’m telling you why Santa Claus is coming to town.” – Haven Gillespie
Why not make this Merry Christmas memorable by sending surprise Christmas gifts and wishes to your best friend. This is the best way to tell him that no matter where you go, you are in my heart. Your friend is also your second partner when you are in any trouble they will give you relaxation and help which you need. Always try to do fun with your friends to take the best moment in your life.
Cherish our deepest Merry Christmas funny wishes for a best friend and all your best friends by sharing them.
Also See: Merry Christmas & New Year Wishes 2024
Short Christmas Wishes for Friends
- May peace and joy be upon you this XMAS. Merry Christmas, my friend.
- Merry Christmas to you my friend! I wish you a great time at home filled with laughter and joy!
- May God takes all your sadness and fills your life with some colors this Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas, dear friend.
- Merry Christmas to the best friend in the world, the person that sees through my faults and loves me anyway.
- I’m wishing you joy and blessings this Christmas. I am so proud to call you a part of my family and I cherish the time I spend with you.
- May this Christmas night bring much light and well-being to your life! And may your guardian angel never leave you and protect you from misery. Merry Christmas, my friend!
- I know we’re not little kids anymore, but I believe there’s still room for miracles in our life. I wish that this magic night would remind you that wonders happen. Merry Christmas!
- A great holiday is coming. It means it’s time to let go of old grudges and show a little kindness.
- We’re both get too emotional and quarrel sometimes, but our friendship must be better than that. Merry Christmas!
- I wish that your Christmas season shimmers with love and kindness. May the faith and serenity descend on you!
Christmas is all about friends, family, food, and fun. So how can we forget to send our love to our friends on this family holiday? But finding time to prepare for Christmas can be difficult for you. That’s why we have come up with short Christmas wishes that you can send to your friends and send your Christmas love and blessings to them.
Read Also: Merry Christmas Poems 2023
If you want to cherish the old childhood Christmas days when you and your friends used to decorate the Christmas tree together, it is vital that you tell them you miss them. Don’t miss the chance to send your love and blessings to your friends by sending them our short and lovely Merry Christmas wishes. You can send these wishes via text or you can buy an attractive Christmas card and write these Christmas quotes for friends on it.