We wanted to celebrate Hanukkah 2021 with our viewers; that’s why we are here with our fantastic collection of heartwarming and lovely Hanukkah wishes and greetings. So dive deeper into our article to find the best Hanukkah greetings posts for sharing them with everyone.
As Hanukkah is a prestigious event, its decorations and preparations are also magnificent. Families at Hanukkah reunite to have food, fun, and enjoyment.
This year, Hanukkah is starting from the evening of November 28 to December 6. We are excited and determined to make this Hanukkah special for you and your family.
No matter where we go and what century it is wishes on any occasion make it worth remembering. So, to make Hanukkah 2021 worth remembering, let us share these happy Hanukkah greetings messages with everyone we love.
Hanukkah 2021 Greetings and Well Wishes
Wishing happy Hanukkah to our loved ones is extremely important as it makes them feel that we care for them. Nothing can be more heart-taking than happy Hanukkah greetings and wishes in your inbox from your loved one.
Share these Hanukkah 2021 greetings with everyone and make this event special.
- On this Hanukkah, I wish an abundance of love, food, and wealth for you and your family.
- May this Hanukkah lead you to another Hanukkah filled with health and wealth.
- God’s love is more witnessed at Hanukkah.
- Hanukkah is a festival to share; share love, happiness, food, fun, and enjoyment.
- A sweet Chanukkah wish from my side: May you and your young ones always be happy together.
- May you get a whole lot of latkes this Hanukkah.
- It’s Hanukkah; make latkes, roast turkeys, play music, and make merry.
- I wish these eight nights of Hanukkah are eight nights of fun, health, wealth, enjoyment, love, joy, and bonding for you.
- It’s fascinating how an event brings everyone together.
- May the nights of Hanukkah take you towards the destiny of God’s blessings and mercy.
- Happy Hanukkah to everyone, especially the Jews.
- May you have a blessed and joyous happy Hanukkah.
- Here comes the festival of light, food, and happiness. So eat, drink, and enjoy.
- May your heart and soul shine bright like a menorah.
- May your Hanukkah be as sweet as Sufganiyot.
- Hanukkah is one of the most splendid events of the year where everyone reunites with their families. They make food and eat it together—happy Hanukkah to all the families out there.
- Wishing a fun-filled Hanukkah to all my friends without whom my Hanukkah is incomplete.
Also, Read>> Hanukkah 2021 Pictures Free
Happy Hanukkah 2021 Captions for Cards, Messages, and Statuses
Nowadays, everyone likes to keep their social media profiles updated with the latest news and events. As Hanukkah has arrived and it is time to update Hanukkah statuses, we are also here with our latest collection of happy Hanukkah posts, statuses, captions, and card messages.
Our Hanukkah posts collection is suitable for all, whether you want to write Hanukkah wishes on greeting cards, add captions on Hanukkah images, or upload statuses. These Hanukkah phrases and wishes are perfect for Hanukkah WhatsApp status, Hanukkah Facebook posts, and Hanukkah Instagram captions.
- Happy Chanukkah to you and your family.
- Have blasting Hanukkah, folks.
- Light up your candles for welcoming Chanukkah.
- I am wishing you a joyous festival of lights.
- Chag Hanukkah Sameach.
- Chag Sameach.
- Hanukkah Sameach.
- Chag Urim Samech.
- Light up your candles, play the music, and set the table because Hanukkah is here.
- May the Lord shower his mercy and blessings on us.
- Let the light of Hanukkah end all the darkness in the world.
- May the light of the menorah fill our hearts with gratitude and love.
- I am wishing you a happy, fun-filled, and splendid Chanukkah.
- Enjoy the event of rejoicing.
- Happy Chanukkah.
- Happy latkes day.
- May this Hanukkah make you believe in the miracles of God.
Also Read: 30+ Happy Hanukkah Quotes 2021
Wishing Hanukkah in Hebrew
Hebrew is the original language of Jews and is regarded as the spoken language of the Israelites. As Hanukkah is primarily a Jewish event, happy Hanukkah wishes in Hebrew mean a lot. With the use of the following phrases and wishes, you can say happy Hanukkah in Hebrew.
Hanukkah Sameach or חַג חֲנוּכָּה שַׂמֵחַ means Happy Hanukkah
Chag Sameach or חַג שָׂמֵחַ means Happy Holiday
Chag Hanukkah Sameach means Happy Hanukkah holiday
Chag Urim Sameach or צ’ג אורים סמח, means Happy Festival of lights.