Veterans Day Thank You Quotes: Veterans day is a national holiday in the United States and It occurs on the 11th of November every year. It praises all the veterans who have served the country in times of war and peace. The spirit of Veterans Day lies in giving thanks and accolades to the veterans for their services.
“Thank you so much for serving our country. I am proud to be your daughter, friend, cousin, etc..”
Parades are held on this day, and American flags are hung. People stand in respect of all the veterans and also observe a two minutes silence. Wishing veterans day to the veterans, particularly the living ones, is a crucial part of this day. Unique words for the veterans mean a lot on this day.
- Also Read: What is the Difference Between Veterans Day VS Memorial Day
Thank You for Serving Our Country Quotes
- We are a land of free because of your service. Thank you for serving our country.
- We thank all the veterans for their service and sacrifice.
- Thank you for risking your lives for our country.
- We honour all those who had served our country in the past and who are still serving.
- Your patriotism and sacrifice have enabled our country to be a free country up till now. We can never have enough words to pay our tribute to you.
- We may not know all the veterans, but we owe all of them as they can never be forgotten.
Thank You Messages for Soldiers
- We thank all the past, present, and future soldiers of our country for serving our country.
- This day is in the memory of many and in honour of all the soldiers who risked and sacrificed their lives for our country.
- You have shown us the example of true courage and bravery. Nobody could have fought better than you all.
- You have defended our dream of living as a free nation. We salute all the soldiers.
- A soldier fights because he loves what he is fighting for. He fights for the freedom of his country. He loves the security of his people. He loves the peace of his homeland.
Veterans Day Thank You Quotes
- Our hearts are filled with sadness, and our eyes are filled with tears. We pay accolades to all the soldiers who lost their lives so that we can live. We thank all the veterans who fought in wars so that we could live in peace.
- All those men and women are heroes who fought bravely in the battles so that we could sleep in peace.
- Just a day of thanks and honour can never be enough for accounting for the sacrifices the veterans and their families made for us.
- We are indebted to the men and women who fought vigorously for us. We can never pay the fitting honour to any of them.
Inspirational Veterans Day Quotes and Messages
- Our soldiers have proved that courage is not the absence of fear. It is fighting the fear and doing what has to be done.
- Freedom is not free. It is bought by making a deal of the precious lives of soldiers. We should never forget how much costly this freedom is.
- On this day, we must realize the sacrifices of our soldiers and become true patriots. We must stand together as one nation and realize our responsibilities.